(as of Apr 18,2021 11:59:10 UTC – Details)
The Most Comprehensive Hacking Guide!
Coming Soon – Other Books In This Series- Hacking: Intermediate Level Strategies. Don’t miss out!! Subscribe to our email list for valuable newsletters and future book discounts
Have you watched the news lately? They can’t stop talking about Hacking. It is portrayed in movies, shouted about in media headlines, and typically gets a lot of attention. In fact, in the run up to the 2016 US Presidential election, there were allegations made nearly everyday that the Russians were influencing the election by hacking into American databases and systems. And who can forget Julian Assange and his infamous WikiLeaks that successfully hacked into hundreds of thousands of emails and whose actions may have kept Hillary Clinton out of the White House.
All this is commonly known as black hat hacking- where the hacker gets onto a network in the hopes of obtaining information that was not intended for his/ her use. However, there is another side of hacking- known as ethical hacking- that operates within the legal frameworks. In fact, many companies pay "ethical hackers" hefty salaries to keep their organization’s information safe. After reading this book, there’s no reason you can’t become one of those individuals and dramatically increase your paycheck!!
This 2 book bundle is designed to get you past the Beginners Level and on a solid path towards an Intermediate ability in hacking. Hacking in its current form can not only get you a job in a nice company, but a foundation in hacking is critical if you ever want to design a successful cell phone application or proceed on the route of a successful entrepreneur or innovator.
Hacking is a controversial issue, and the fact that you have purchased this book speaks volumes. You are a dedicated hacker and clearly want to understand this science in much more detail. You may not be an expert yet, but this 2 book bundle is designed to put you on the path to get there. Please purchase this book if you are an individual that is either a complete newbie or already has some Beginners knowledge of hacking and is dedicated to the topic enough to attain the next level. Either way, you are bound to learn a lot!
Here Is A Preview Of What You’ll Discover…
- The basics of hacking including common terms and misconceptions
- How to hack passwords
- Ethical hacking versus criminal hacking
- Passive and active attacks
- Some practical uses for hacking
- How to map out your own hack to find vulnerabilities in the system
- Some simple spoofing and man in the middle attack techniques
- Popular tools and software you should use when starting out with hacking
- How to circumvent passwords not only on a computer but from other devices as well
- Getting into a network through different means
- Active Hacking Versus Passive Hacking
- Frequent mistakes made with Hacking and How to avoid them
- Developing the right Hacker mindset
- And More!
Are You Ready To Begin Your Adventure To Becoming A Genius Hacker?
Click The Buy Now With 1-Click Button Now And Enjoy This Book For A Limited Time Discount