(as of Apr 21,2021 02:47:16 UTC – Details)
There is exponential surge in internet users during this pandemic period and especially those who were occassional users of the Internet have become regular users. This internet non-savvy community is becoming victim by large and there is lot of apprehensions on Internet usage.
In this book, I’ve made an attempt, in a simplified way, to explain:
– How do we connect to Internet?
– Data or information security terms related to individuals
– Threats to data on Internet
– Tips to secure data on internet
– Identifying if you are victim of Cybercrime and
– Some of the actions when you realize that you are victim of cybercrime
This e-book will be very useful for internet non-savvy people including:
– non-IT professionals
– elderly people
– student from grade VIII & above