$30.00 - $18.95
(as of Apr 19,2021 15:20:52 UTC – Details)
Included in this package are two 6ft rubber washing machine hoses, suitable for both hot and cold water supply. The extra-thick internal rubber washers in every connector prevent leaks from ever developing. These hoses may be used interchangeably as hot or cold washing machine hoses. Never worry about which is which.
Enjoy years and years of drip-free service.
Typical household water hovers around 60 psi. Our stainless steel washing machine hoses are rated to 90psi, more than compensating for any fluctuations you may experience in your water pressure. Our high tensile strength fiber mesh embedded in the pure rubber hose ensures these pressure-retaining qualities, making these washer hoses highly burst resistant.
These hoses will outlast your washing machine – and the next one!
Make sure supply taps are turned OFF.
1. Remove old hoses from supply taps.
2. Hand-tighten your new supply hoses onto the supply taps.
3. Then give another ¼ turn each with a pair of pliers (we recommend using tongue-and-groove pliers, as shown in the photo above.
4. Locate supply inlets on your washing machine. They should be labeleled “HOT” and “COLD”, but in case they are not then you can assume that the HOT is on the left (like the picture above) and the COLD is on the right.
5. Hand-tighten the other end of your new supply hoses onto the corresponding inlets on your washer (hot to hot, cold to cold).
6. Then give another ¼ turn each with a pair of pliers.
You may now turn ON your supply taps.
NOTE: Before testing your washing machine, please ensure that your discharge (drain) hose is installed properly as well!
► Two 6′ Black Rubber Hoses – 6 foot long hoses means enough length that you won’t have to shut off your water supply and disconnect your hoses if you need to get behind your washing machine.
► Hot And Cold Water Supply – These hoses may be used interchangeably as hot or cold washing machine hoses. Never worry about which is which.
► High Tensile Strength – Our super-high tensile strength fiber-mesh-fortified rubber ensures maximum pressure retaining qualities, second only to our stainless hoses. Made so well, these hoses will outlast your washing machine!
► 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – If for any reason our hoses do not meet your expectations, simply email us back for a full refund!
► Universal Fit – The 3/4″ NPT connections on either end are a perfect fit for your washer and supply tap!